Privilege Club is our way of saying thank you for choosing to fly with Qatar Airways. As a member, you will enjoy a range of exclusive privileges and benefits designed to make travelling even more rewarding.
Privilege Club offers four membership tiers – Burgundy, Silver, Gold and Platinum each with their own exclusive benefits for you to enjoy.
Moving up the membership tiers is convenient as Qpoints earned within any 12 month period are evaluated daily and members who achieve the required Qpoints threshold will be upgraded. This means you can be eligible for an upgrade all year round.
As you move up the membership tiers, the benefits you stand to enjoy get even better.
Members of the Qatar Airways Privilege Club are offered 500 miles per eligible stay on presentation of their card at participating Kempinski Hotels.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations should be made directly with Kempinski Hotels on kempinski.com or by emailing or calling the hotel’s reservation team.
- Privilege Club members will receive 500 award miles on qualified stays with eligible rates at participating Kempinski Hotels.
- Members must request for the miles at the time of check-in, and mention their membership number, to qualify for this offer.
- Members who fail to provide their membership number prior to or during their hotel stay will have six months after the check-in date to submit a retroactive claim for Privilege Club award miles. It may take four to six weeks for the Privilege Club award miles to be credited to your account. In case of any problems, members can contact the hotel with their receipt.
- Privilege Club members who are also KEMPINSKI DISCOVERY members can earn both Privilege Club award miles and enjoy the KEMPINSKI DISCOVERY benefits during their stay. The room upgrade benefits are non-combinable. Not valid in conjunction with any other programme, offer or certificate.
- Please regard the respective blackout promotional dates, opening dates and booking conditions of each hotel.
- The following hotels are excluded from this offer: Falkenstein Grand Kempinski Koningstein Frankfurt, Villa Rothschild Kempinski Koningstein Frankfurt.
- A “Qualified Stay” shall mean one hotel stay limited to one room per member for one or more consecutive nights at an “Eligible Rate” at the same participating hotel property regardless of the number of times the customer checks in or checks out during that stay.
- An “Eligible Rate” is any hotel published room rate, including but not limited to the Kempinski corporate or individual hotel’s website rates, promotional and package rates, contracted corporate rates, etc. The following rates do not fall within the definition of Eligible Rates: Online travel agent rates, airline employee or crew rates, Travel agency employee rates, Kempinski staff or family discount rates, any complimentary, free or barter night stays, any stays in connection with gift certificates or other awards or vouchers/airline interrupted-trip vouchers, tour operator rates, tour groups, incentives and conferences.