KrisFlyer is the frequent flyer programme of Singapore Airlines and is designed to reward everyone who loves to travel. KrisFlyer has three tiers of membership, which all give you the opportunity to enjoy more rewards whenever you travel. The more you fly, the faster you advance to the higher tiers – KrisFlyer Elite Silver and KrisFlyer Elite Gold. To enrol in the KrisFlyer programme, please click here.
Members of the Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer programme are offered 500 miles per eligible stay on presentation of their card at participating Kempinski Hotels.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations should be made directly with Kempinski Hotels on kempinski.com or by emailing or calling the hotel’s reservation team.
- KrisFlyer members will receive 500 award miles on qualified stays with eligible rates at participating Kempinski Hotels.
- Members must request for the miles at the time of check-in, and mention their membership number, to qualify for this offer.
- Members who fail to provide their membership number prior to or during their hotel stay will have six months after the check-in date to submit a retroactive claim for KrisFlyer award miles. It may take four to six weeks for the KrisFlyer award miles to be credited to your account. In case of any problems, members can contact the hotel with their receipt.
- KrisFlyer members who are also KEMPINSKI DISCOVERY members can earn both KrisFlyer award miles and enjoy the KEMPINSKI DISCOVERY benefits during their stay. The room upgrade benefits are non-combinable. Not valid in conjunction with any other programme, offer or certificate.
- Please regard the respective blackout promotional dates, opening dates and booking conditions of each hotel.
- The following hotels are excluded from this offer: Falkenstein Grand Kempinski Koningstein Frankfurt, Villa Rothschild Kempinski Koningstein Frankfurt.
- A “Qualified Stay” shall mean one hotel stay limited to one room per member for one or more consecutive nights at an “Eligible Rate” at the same participating hotel property regardless of the number of times the customer checks in or checks out during that stay.
- An “Eligible Rate” is any hotel published room rate, including but not limited to the Kempinski corporate or individual hotel’s website rates, promotional and package rates, contracted corporate rates, etc. The following rates do not fall within the definition of Eligible Rates: Online travel agent rates, airline employee or crew rates, Travel agency employee rates, Kempinski staff or family discount rates, any complimentary, free or barter night stays, any stays in connection with gift certificates or other awards or vouchers/airline interrupted-trip vouchers, tour operator rates, tour groups, incentives and conferences.