Dream trips to breathtaking hotels in spectacular destinations!
From 1 March 2019 to 31 May 2019, visit a Kempinski hotel of your choice - for example the magnificent Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai or the recently opened The Apurva Kempinski Bali - and get exclusive benefits:
- HON Circle members receive a total of 3,000 award miles for every stay and a complimentary upgrade to a suite.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The offer is valid for stays between 1 March 2019 and 31 May 2019.
- Reservations should be made directly with Kempinski Hotels on kempinski.com or by emailing or calling the hotel’s reservation team.
- HON Circle members will receive a total of 3,000 award miles on qualified stays with eligible rates at participating Kempinski Hotels.
- HON Circle members must request for the miles at the time of check-in, and mention their membership number, to qualify for this offer.
- HON Circle members must be active status members at the time of check-in.
- The complimentary suite upgrades are subject to availability at check-in only. The upgrade excludes signature suites, villas and private residences.
- Members who fail to provide their membership number prior to or during their hotel stay will have six months after the check-in date to submit a retroactive claim for Miles & More award miles. It may take four to six weeks for the Miles & More award miles to be credited to your account. In case of any problems, members can contact the hotel with their receipt.
- HON Circle members who are also KEMPINSKI DISCOVERY members can earn both Miles & More award miles and enjoy the KEMPINSKI DISCOVERY benefits during their stay. The room upgrade benefits are non-combinable. Not valid in conjunction with any other programme, offer or certificate.
- Please regard the respective blackout promotional dates, opening dates and booking conditions of each hotel.
- The following hotels are excluded from this offer: Falkenstein Grand Kempinski Koningstein Frankfurt, Villa Rothschild Kempinski Koningstein Frankfurt.
- A “Qualified Stay” shall mean one hotel stay limited to one room per member for one or more consecutive nights at an “Eligible Rate” at the same participating hotel property regardless of the number of times the customer checks in or checks out during that stay.
- An “Eligible Rate” is any hotel published room rate, including but not limited to the Kempinski corporate or individual hotel’s website rates, promotional and package rates, contracted corporate rates, etc. The following rates do not fall within the definition of Eligible Rates: Online travel agent rates, airline employee or crew rates, Travel agency employee rates, Kempinski staff or family discount rates, any complimentary, free or barter night stays, any stays in connection with gift certificates or other awards or vouchers, airline interrupted-trip vouchers, tour operator rates, tour groups, incentives and conferences.