The lovable and liveable metropolis on the water has a lot to offer for your next event, conference or meeting. Read some interesting facts and figures about the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg and the Hotel Atlantic Kempinski.
The hotel at a glance:
- 188 rooms and 33 suites (221)
- Meeting rooms for up to 1,200 guests
- 13 stuccoed meeting rooms, 11 of which have direct sunlight and access to the atrium courtyard
- With 8.2-m (26.9 ft)-high ceilings, no columns and 380 sq m (4,090 sq ft.), the Great Ballroom is the largest in the city
- The quiet Atlantic Atrium is ideal for coffee breaks
- Two restaurants and one bar with a Smoker's Lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
- High-speed Internet
Interesting facts about Hamburg:
- With 1.75 million inhabitants, Hamburg is the second largest city in Germany
- The port of Hamburg is the second largest in Europe and the 15th largest worldwide
- With approximately 2,500 bridges, Hamburg has more bridges than Venice, Italy
- Hamburg Airport, the gateway to the world for Northern Germany, is Germany's fifth largest airport
For inquiries and questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 40 2888 806.