Fitness & Pools
Refresh in one of our three outdoor pools nestled under palm trees or float in our indoor pools, play a match of tennis or squash at one of our two outdoor tennis or our squash courts or boost your well-being at our gym.
For the convenience and comfort of all guests, we are pleased to provide you with three outdoor pools and a heated indoor pool. We ask guests with children to kindly note that we have pool’s policies and regulations to follow while using our facilities.
- Open daily from May to end of October (weather permitting) between 08:00 and 21:00
- Main Pool (adults only) depth 1.50 - 2.30 metres
- Residence Pool depth 1.20 metres
- Family Pool depth 1.20 metres
- Children’s Paddling Pool depth 60 cm
Policies & Regulations for the Outdoor Pools:
- No lifeguard on duty
- Swimming is at your own risk
- No diving and splashing in the pools
- No night swimming
- The First Aid Kit is available at the Pool bar
- Only proper swimming attire is permitted
- No nudity allowed
- Shower with warm water and soap before entering the pool
- For Emergency, please contact the Spa reception or the Pool bar attendants
- No Food and Drink is permitted in the pool water
- The Main Pool is for Adults only (No children under 13)
- No unaccompanied children
- Children under 13 years are to use the Residence’s Pool or the Family Pool with parents/guardians
- Pool Towels are available at the Spa or the Pool bar
- 1 Day Memberships are subject to availability due to high hotel occupancy
- Open daily all year round between 07:00 and 21:00.
- Indoor Pool 29 °C, depth 1.2 metres
- Hammam Pool 30/31 °C, depth 1.2 metres
- Jacuzzi 34 °C, children under 16 are not permitted in the Jacuzzi.
- Children’s Use for the Indoor Pool:
Toddlers & Children (0-12 years) 07:00 - 15:00
Toddlers are obligated to use waterproof nappies
Please click here to view the Guidelines for the usage of our Spa facilities and Indoor Pools.