So that your wedding is the most beautiful day in your life, we have prepared a checklist with which you are guaranteed to think of all important points:
Directly after confirmation
Send “Save the date” invitation cards to your family and friends
6 months before the dream day
- Tell us about the timing of your day for a smooth flow
- When does the church / registry office / free marriage begin?
- When should the reception take place?
- Are you planning an afternoon coffee?
- When does dinner begin?
- When would you like to cut your wedding cake?
- When can we provide you with the midnight snack?
- Do your invited guests need a transfer to the surrounding residences?
3 months before the dream day
Have a good glass of wine and enough time and calmly choose your desired food and drinks from our suggestions. Please send these in advance to our Wedding Planner. Then we arrange an appointment for a rehearsal dinner with you. Together we will determine the corresponding wines.
1 month before the dream day
Arrange a final detailed conversation with your Wedding Planner and discuss all your outstanding questions with us.
2 weeks before the big day
Kindly send us the following organisational points for a smooth process:
- When does the DJ / band build up?
- When will the decoration be delivered?
- When do you bring the place cards / guest presents over?
4 days before
Please let us have your seating plan and the final number of people.