Penthouse Skyline Room
The Penthouse Skyline Room located on the top floor of the Falkenstein Grand Kempinski is particularly appealing thanks to
- its extremely harmonious layout
- the carefully chosen colours
- and the perfect use of natural light that gives it its own unrivalled character.
Whether you are savouring the view of the fascinating skyline of Frankfurt’s financial district or enjoying the sunset from the lounge area overlooking the Taunus countryside, The One Penthouse Skyline Room lives up to all expectations.
Here, two worlds combine in their own, unparalleled way. And their energies, as diverse as they may appear, form a harmonious symbiosis that is for many simply unimaginable. For more information please have a look at The One Penthouse brochure.
- In-room coffee/tea facilities
- Laptop-size safe
- Flat-screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Working Desk
- Nespresso machine
- View: Countryside
- Decor: Contemporary
- Beds: King
- Smoking Room Possible: No
- Bathroom: Shower, Bidet
- Maximum Occupancy: 2 Adult(s)
- Size: 35 m² (377 ft²)