Saxony's capital is a city always on the move
The architecture, world-famous art treasures and appealing setting at the river Elbe, make the Saxony’s capital a captivating place to experience. Visitors to Dresden’s historic inner city face an architectural alignment that radiates perfection. Numerous famous buildings from the glamorous époque of baroque style line up here like a string of pearls. The Church of Our Lady (Frauenkirche), Zwinger Palace and the Semper Opera House are among the world’s most famous constructions. Among these, Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski is an astounding witness of Saxon history itself and remains an important contribution to this exceptional ensemble.
- Frauenkirche (Church of our Lady)
- Zwinger Palace
- Historic Green Vault
- Royal Palace ...
- Creating handmade porcelain (Meissner Porzellan)
- Glashütte watches manufactur
- Transparent Factory of Volkswagen Dresden
- Dresden Music Festival
- The largest and oldest fleet of historic paddle steamers worldwide
- Wine festivals (Radebeul und Meissen)
- Jazzdays Dresden ...