Experience the joy of Ramadan at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, a truly enchanting destination with a focus on sharing, togetherness and celebration. During the holy month, Marsa Malaz Kempinski brings together the finest traditions in a setting of royal grandeur, pairing intimate social gatherings with unparalleled culinary experience.
Sahara Royal Tent | Marsa Malaz Kempinski
Iftar Buffet | QAR 240 per person
Served from sunset to 8 pm
Sohour Buffet | QAR 290 per person
Served from 9 pm until late
Other dining options available during Ramadan:
- Open daily: 6:30am - 6:30pm
- Breakfast buffet | QAR 175 per person
- A la carte lunch menu available
- Open daily: 6:30pm - 02:00am
- Iftar (Set Menu) - QAR 240 per person
- Sohour (Set Menu) - QAR 290 per person
Sawa, Al Sufra, El Faro, Amwage, Antica Pesa, Toro Toro, Nozomi will be closed throughout Ramadan and will reopen on the first day of Eid.