Djibouti is amongst the few places where whale sharks are known to visit on an annual basis. If you are looking for an extra-ordinary idea for your incentive trip, we might just have a great idea for you: Swim with the whale sharks of the coast of Djibouti.
These gentle creatures are amongst the largest fish in the ocean and completely harmless. Djibouti Palace Kempinski and a local expert partner can put together the incentive trip of your lifetime and organise a swim, snorkel or dive for your group to see these impressive animals in their natural habitat. The best time to for a spectacular sighting is between the end of November until the end of February.
Our local professional partner organizes a tailor-made program for, which could look similar to the below:
A whole day excursion:
- departure from the hotel at 07.00 am for a five minute drive to Port de Peche where a boat will be awaiting for you
- one hour tour in the Red Sea, finally bringing you to the best spot to see these “water giants”
- lunch on the boat while enjoying the sun and the beautiful ocean view
- an afternoon scuba diving session in the ocean with the opportunity to experience and explore the untouched coral reefs
- the crystal clear warm water also provides an ideal condition for scuba diving upon your request
- the program ends at 5.00pm to be back at the hotel to refresh and to get ready for dinner
Food, travelling means and equipment are organized and arranged by the hotel.
You will be able to customize your whole day plan with our experts
Prices are according to the season and available from November 2015
Small boat for the whole day package: Minimum 6 persons.
Big boat for the Whole day package: Minimum 20 persons.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com