The Grand Room
Conferences, balls… Awed by breathtaking grandeur? The Grand Room of Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest offers style and luxury arrangement solutions up to 450 guest.
Built to impress, the Grand Room, or Rooms One, Two and Three, tilfeatures a spectacular new portal, consistent with the bespoke design elements of the Ground Floor Promenade. It organically leads through to the dazzling Grand Ballroom, wrapped in Alacantara wall cladding and timber wall panels, which also minimise noise levels and cleverly conceal service doors and room dividers.
A state-of-the-art colour spectrum app controls ambience and mood settings, capable of mixing any shade and easily managed on iPads. Complete with 300+ spots and graced with tailor-made and purpose-designed Hungarian wall fixtures as well as striking crystal chandeliers, this flexible space wows with its appearance as well as intelligence.
For planning at a glance:
- Daylight: Yes
- Size: 431 sqm / 4637 sqft
- Ceiling Height: 3,9 m / 12,8 ft
- Length * Width: 16,4 m / 53,8 ft * 24,6 m / 80,70 ft
- Largest capacity: 450 person (reception)
- Special feature: built-in audio (a superior-quality Bose system) and lighting (versatile palette of lights)