KEMPINSKI CORVINUS – IN GEAR!
Does your automotive event need the driving experience of a lifetime? How about testing your racing skills on the Formula One race track? Hungaroring, just outside Budapest, is available all year round to put your event into high gear. Or... thinking of a quiet, scenic drive? We have a spectacular route for you from downtown Budapest, zigzagging through the quaint World Heritage Sites of neighbouring Slovakia.
Every event is different because every client and their clientele require an individual approach and bespoke solutions. A breathtaking but fitting location, unique but flexible enough to match the event’s objectives. Special decoration. Mouthwatering but specialist catering. An exciting entertainment act. Something new that guarantees that when your guests receive their invites, they RSVP straight off.
• 349 rooms & suites
• 10 meeting rooms all located on the same floor
• Kempinski The Spa on premises
• Gastronomic Quarter Downtown with 5 outlets and 2 Terraces
CAR DISPLAY OPTIONS
• 1 at main entrance
• 26 in front of hotel
• Fashion Street - up to 10 cars
• 26 outdoor parking spaces
• 230 indoor parking spaces
• 24-hour on-site security
• Secured and covered garage
• Charging station for electric cars on premises
• Car wash facility in the garage
• Possibility to privatize the hotel & garage
• Petrol stations are just 2 kilometres from the hotel
RACE TRACK - HUNGARORING
Hungaroring is not only to host the world championships like Formula 1 or WTCC, but it is also the centre of motorsport of Hungary. It offers great opportunities not only to those who love cars and motorbikes but also for those who are passionate about speed: they can practice in the Driving Centre or enjoy formula car adventure drives.
BUDAPEST - HIGH TATRAS SCENIC ROAD
This 353 km (220 mi) road takes you from hip, trendy and buzzing Budapest, through World Heritage sites of the Slovakian cultural landscape with its beautiful lakes and picturesque towns and villages.