Terms & Conditions

for Our Special Offers
KEMPINSKI HOTEL BARBAROS BAY
Terms & Conditions

Dear Guests,

This page contains Terms&Conditions about our Special Offers. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact with reservations.barbaros@kempinski.com

Welcome Summer Packege

  • Free cancellation 1 day prior to arrival & payment on check-in date.
  • Valid for bookings between 24.03.2018 - 31.05.2018.
  • Valid for stays between 01.05.2018 - 31.05.2018.
  • This offer is valid for new bookings only.
  • This offer is not combinable with other promotion or package.
  • *Complimentary upgrade is only applicable for Standard, Superior and Deluxe room reservations.
  • **3 course dinner and unlimited soft drinks during dinner are included.
  • This package is not combinable with Website Exclusive Benefits.

Deal of the Day Offer

  • Full payment for the whole stay has to be made at the time of booking. 
  • Deal of the Day reservations are non-refundable and cannot be modified. A cancellation charge of 100% of the total stay applies to Deal of the day cancellations or no-shows.
  • Inclusive of 8% VAT & Gourmet buffet breakfast.
  • This package is not combinable with Website Exclusive Benefits.

Early Booking Offer

  • Available only 21 or more days prior to your arrival date.
  • Full payment for the whole stay has to be made at the time of booking. 
  • Early Booker reservations are non-refundable and cannot be modified. A cancellation charge of 100% of the total stay applies to Early Booking cancellations or no-shows.
  • Inclusive of 8% VAT & Gourmet buffet breakfast.
  • Enjoy the Website Exclusive Benefits (Room Upgrade, Late C-out, EUR 35,- F&B Credit).

Semi Flexible Rates

  • 10% of whole stay has to be made at the time of booking and remaining 90% will be charged 7 days prior to arrival. 
  • First 10% deposit cannot be cancelled or refunded any time however remaining 90% can be canceled 7 days prior to arrival.
  • Inclusive of 8% VAT & Gourmet buffet breakfast.
  • Enjoy the Website Exclusive Benefits (Room Upgrade, Late C-out, EUR 35,- F&B Credit).

Best Flexible Rates

  • Advance payment of full stay required 3 days prior to arrival.
  • Free cancellation 3 days prior to arrival date.
  • Inclusive of 8% VAT & Gourmet buffet breakfast.
  • Enjoy the Website Exclusive Benefits (Room Upgrade, Late C-out, EUR 35,- F&B Credit).

Family Getaway Offer

  • Family Getaway package is valid for a maximum occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children (up to 12 years) per room and requires a minimum length of stay of 3 nights.
  • This package is valid for demand and subject to availability. (Connecting doors partly available).
  • First night charges 1 day prior to arrival.
  • Free cancellation and modification are possible 1 day prior the arrival date.
  • Inclusive of 8% VAT & Gourmet buffet breakfast.
  • Enjoy the Website Exclusive Benefits (Room Upgrade, Late C-out, EUR 35,- F&B Credit).

Weekend Escape Offer

  • Requires a minimum stay of 2 nights or more on weekends.
  • First night charges 1 day prior to arrival.
  • Free cancellation and modification are possible 3 days prior the arrival date.
  • Inclusive of 8% VAT & Gourmet buffet breakfast.
  • This package is not combinable with Website Exclusive Benefits.

Ultimate Romance Offer

  • Requires a minimum stay of 2 nights or more in double occupancy.
  • First night charges 1 day prior to arrival.
  • Free cancellation and modification are possible 1day prior the arrival date.
  • Inclusive of 8% VAT & Gourmet buffet breakfast.
  • Enjoy the Website Exclusive Benefits (Room Upgrade, Late C-out, EUR 35,- F&B Credit).

Sense of Suite Offer

  • Requires a minimum stay of 3 nights or more in Suite Rooms.
  • In 3 days advance payment required.
  • Free cancellation and modification are possible 3 days prior the arrival date.
  • Inclusive of 8% VAT & Gourmet buffet breakfast.
  • This package is not combinable with Website Exclusive Benefits.
Kempinski
Processing your request...
Thank You For Your Patience

YOUR BROWSER IS NOT SUPPORTED

Please note that this website is optimised for Internet Explorer 10 and higher, as well as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. To ensure that you are able to use our website to its full extent, we kindly ask you to upgrade your browser version, or select a different one. Thank you.