Experience a first-class culinary 6-course-menu specially created by Chef Frank Hokamp at Kempinski Grill.
- Poultry-variations in the globe
- Gratin soup of shallots with smoked Burgunder pigeon breast
- Satée of turbot and prawns in peanut mashed potatoes
- Sorbet of lychee vodka
- Grilled veal fillet with goose liver praline and truffle sauce on fried nut-potatoes in herb crust
- Cake from white chocolate and bourbon vanilla with rum berries in flames
Time of serving:
31 December | Starting from 7pm
EUR 295 per person includes:
- corresponding wines
- a glass of champagne as an aperitif and at midnight.
We are looking forward to your table reservation on +49 30 8843 4767 or email@example.com.