Yanqi Lake is a beautiful scenic site located at the foot of Yanshan Mountains, eight kilometres north of Huairou County. Spanning 65.78 hectares, Yanqi Lake is surrounded by a variety of trees including pine, poplar and willow. Yanqi Lake is also a natural habitat for various species, including rare migrant birds and geese, especially during spring and autumn. The name, Yanqi Lake, literally translates as ‘Swans Dwell on the Lake’.
- Yanqi Lake Boutique Hotels, Managed by Kempinski
13, Yanshui Road, Yanqi Lake, Huairou District
101407 Beijing Yanqi Lake
- what3words address:
Check-in 15:00 - Check-out 12:00
- From Beijing Downtown: approx. 68 kilometers or 42 miles (approx.1 hour driving which depends on time and traffic). It will cost about 250RMB to our hotel by taxi.
- From Beijing Capital International Airport: approx. 44 kilometers or 27 miles (approx.1 hour driving which depends on time and traffic). It will cost about 220RMB to our hotel by taxi.
- From Beijing West Railway Station: approx. 75 kilometers or 47 miles (approx. 90 minutes driving which depends on time and traffic). It will cost about 250RMB to our hotel by taxi.
- From Beijing South Railway Station: approx. 79 kilometers
Please take bus No. 916 Express (916快) at Dongzhimen traffic hub and get off at Binhunanjie station. Then transfer to a taxi to reach our hotel. The total cost is about 42RMB. The first bus starts from Dongzhimen traffic hub at 6:00, and the last bus departs at 19:50.
We have Audi A8 (4 seats), Buick Van (7 seats) and Mini Bus (19 seats) at your service. If you want to make a reservation, please contact us at:
T: +86 10 6961 8888-82555
To Yanqi Island (Yangj Hotel and Yanqi International Conference Center): about 6 kilometers and about 12 minutes driving.
To Mutianyu Great Wall: about 21 kilometers and about 40 minutes driving. It will cost about 70RMB to take a taxi.
To Qinglong Gorge: about 10 kilometers and about 20 minutes driving. It will cost about 30RMB to take a taxi.
To Hongluo Temple: about 7 kilometers and about 15 minutes driving. It will cost about 30RMB to take a taxi.
To Yanqi Water Park: about 2 kilometers and about 5 minutes driving. It will cost about 10RMB to take a taxi