Location & Transport
Yanqi Lake is a beautiful scenic site located at the foot of Yanshan Mountains, eight kilometres north of Huairou County. Spanning 65.78 hectares, Yanqi Lake is surrounded by a variety of trees including pine, poplar and willow. Yanqi Lake is also a natural habitat for various species, including rare migrant birds and geese, especially during spring and autumn. The name, Yanqi Lake, literally translates as ‘Swans Dwell on the Lake’.
- Yanqi Hotel, Managed By Kempinski
101407 Beijing Yanqi Lake
- what3words address:
Check-in 15:00 - Check-out 12:00
1. From Beijing Downtown: approx. 68 kilometers or 42 miles (approx.1 hour driving which depends on time and traffic). It will cost about 250RMB to our hotel by taxi.
2. From Beijing Capital International Airport: approx. 44 kilometers or 27 miles (approx.1 hour driving which depends on time and traffic). It will cost about 220RMB to our hotel by taxi.
3. From Beijing West Railway Station: approx. 75 kilometers or 47 miles (approx. 90 minutes driving which depends on time and traffic). It will cost about 250RMB to our hotel by taxi.
4. From Beijing South Railway Station: approx. 79 kilometers
Please take bus No. 916 Express (916快) at Dongzhimen traffic hub and get off at Huairou Bus Station. Then transfer to a taxi to our hotel. The total cost is about 42RMB. The first bus starts from Dongzhimen traffic hub at 6:00, and the last bus starts at 19:50.
To Sunrise Kempinski Hotel, Beijing: about 6 kilometers and about 12 minutes driving.
To Mutianyu Great Wall: about 21 kilometers and about 40 minutes driving. It will cost 70RMB to take a taxi.
To Qinglong Gorge: about 10 kilometers and about 20 minutes driving. It will cost 30RMB to take a taxi.
To Hongluo Temple: about 7 kilometers and about 15 minutes driving. It will cost 30RMB to take a taxi.
To Yanqi Water Park: about 2 kilometers and about 5 minutes driving. It will cost 10RMB to take a taxi.