Bulgaria is bordered by Romania, Serbia, the Republic of Macedonia, Greece and Turkey.
Bansko is situated in the southwest of Bulgaria and directly located at the foot of the Pirin Mountain.
It is popular as a ski resort not only in winter but also in summer, with its numerous lakes and old pine woods.
The country has a continental climate typical for Central Europe, with hot summers, cold winters and distinctive seasons. Temperatures in winter can be far below zero, and in summer up to 35°C (95°F).
220 volts standard continental-type plugs. Adapters can be borrowed at the reception of Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko.
Useful phone numbers
Emergency – 112
Police – 112
Fire Service – 112
Public holidays in 2018
- 1 January New Year’s Day
- 3 March Liberation Day
- 6 April Orthodox Day
- 7 April Holy Saturday
- 8 April Orthodox Easter Day
- 9 April Orthodox Easter Monday
- 1 May Labour Day
- 6 May St George’s Day
- 24 May Culture and Literacy Day
- 6 September Unification Day
- 22 September Independence Day
- 24 December Christmas Eve
- 25 December Christmas Day
- 26 December Second day of Christmas
- 31 December New Year’s Eve.
For further assistance, please contact our Ladies in Red Team on +359 749 88888 or at email@example.com.