Recognised as one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Asia.
Bangkok welcomes millions of new or repeated visitors, for business and leisure, per year with its charming diverse culture and tradition, rich history, abundance of exotic Thai, Asian and International cuisine from vibrant street food to fine dining, nightlife, spa and wellness as well as splendid shopping experiences.
- The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of Emerald Buddha) 5 kilometres (3 miles)
- Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) 5 kilometres (3 miles)
- Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) 9 kilometres (5 miles)
- Chatuchak Weekend Market 11 kilometres (6 miles)
- Chinatown 4 kilometres (2.5 miles)
- Chao Phraya River 9 kilometres (5 miles)
- Asiatique The Riverfront 10 kilometres (5.5 miles)
- Jim Thompson Thai House & Museum 1 kilometres (0.5 mile)
- Siam Paragon Shopping Centre Direct access from the hotel
- Bangkok Art and Culture Centre (BACC) Within walking distance
Our team will be very pleased to assist with a customised travel itinerary and travel tips. For enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org