It is a little-known fact that the Seychelles offers surf-able waves in pristine conditions almost all year round. Empty line-ups in sublime tropical surroundings offer surfers and stand-up paddle boarders the opportunity to enjoy an Indian Ocean paradise that is unique in today’s often over-crowded and urbanised surf scene.
Using internationally qualified staff, our watersports partner, iSurf Seychelles, utilizes the best of local knowledge and international experience to offer surfing, stand up paddling, kayaking and snorkelling experiences without rival. Catering to all skill-levels from first timers to experienced surfers, iSurf guarantees safety, transport and top-of-the-line equipment to help you explore the beaches and waves of the Seychelles.
For experienced surfers, the best time to visit the Seychelles is from June to August, when the south-east trade winds drive stronger, more consistent swell to the south of Mahé. However, with recommendations and advice from iSurf's experienced guides, beginner to intermediate surfers will be able to find optimal surf conditions all-year round. If your goal is to explore Mahé's magnificent coves on a kayak or stand-up paddle board, then a stay during the months of November to February is recommended.
Located at the Watersports Pavillion on our main beach, the team at iSurf will be happy to assist you with the following equipment and services:
- Group Surf Lesson | SCR 1500 per person
- Private Advanced Surf Guiding | SCR 2,000
- Private Intermediate Surf Lesson | SCR 2,500
- Private Beginner Surf Lesson | SCR 3,500
Stand up paddling
- Stand Up Paddle Board Hire - Two Hours | SCR 500
- Stand Up Paddle Board Hire - FullDay | SCR 750
- Beginner Stand Up Paddle Lesson | SCR 1,250
- Stand Up Paddle Tour | SCR 1,500
- Kayak Hire - Per Hour | SCR 150
- Double Kayak Hire - Per Hour | SCR 250
- Glass Bottom Kayak (per hour) | SCR 350
- Snorkeling, equipment hire, transfers and photography | on request
For more information, or if you would like to book your surfing/stand up paddling experience please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +248 438 6666.