The Seychelles offers surf-able waves almost year round. Having less consistent swells compared to locations such as the Maldives, Hawaii or Indonesia, keeps line-ups empty. Empty surf, coupled with the tropical mountains and jungle landscape, gives surfers a pristine Indian Ocean paradise that is unique in today’s often crowded and urbanised surf scene. The Seychelles’ waves need to be seen and experienced to be believed.
Our partner iSurf Seychelles offers customised surf, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkelling and kayaking services. Catering for all watersports enthusiasts, iSurf guarantees safety, transport and local knowledge to explore the beaches and waves of the Seychelles.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or experienced surfer, iSurf has the prefect coach, location and equipment for you.
- Surf Board Hire | SCR 500
- Surf Guiding | SCR 2,000
- Intermediate Surf Lesson | SCR 2,500
- Beginner Surf Lesson | SCR 3,500
Stand up paddling
- Stand Up Paddle Board Hire - Half Day | SCR 500
- Stand Up Paddle Board Hire - FullDay | SCR 750
- Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson | SCR 1,250
- Stand Up Paddle Board Tour | SCR 1,500
- Snorkelling Lesson | SCR 350
- Snorkelling Excursion | SCR 500
Kayak and Hobi Cat
- Glass Bottom Kayak (per hour) | SCR 350
- Glass Bottom Kayak Tour | SCR 750
- Hobi Cat Lesson (with instructor) | SCR 3,500
View a full list of iSurf's services here.
If you would like to book your surfing/stand up paddling experience please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.