Explore and roam through Abu Dhabi’s traditional souks and the Heritage Village, enjoy a fragrant Arabic coffee while savouring a shisha, bash the dunes on an thrilling desert safari, or dive into staggering marine life – visit one of the largest mosques in the world or take a test drive at Formula1 Yas Marina circuit.
Each year Abu Dhabi City is host to the exciting Formula 1 Grand Prix in November.
Other big events are also organised in the city on an annual basis:
- The HSBC Golf Championship,
- Abu Dhabi Gourmet week
- Abu Dhabi Art
- Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Mubadala World Tennis Championship
- And many more!
Football, Cricket, Rugby, Tennis and water sports are taking a large place in the social life here.
The following leisure activities are offered in Abu Dhabi:
- World Class concerts on Yas Islands
- Kayaking within natural Mangroves
- Catamaran Cruises to inhabited islands
- Sunset cruises
- Desert safaris
- Wadi bashing
- Dolphin and turtle watching, all in their natural habitat in Abu Dhabi
For the above listed activities, please contact the Concierge desk at +971 2 690 7151 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ferrari World theme park
- Yas Waterworld
- Corniche Breakwater
- Heritage Village
- Manarat Al-Saadiyat Museum & UAE Pavilion
For more information you can visit www.visitabudhabi.ae