In respect of the local culture and traditions, during The Holy Month of Ramadan we will be operating only selected food & beverage outlets and designated areas in and around the hotel will be reserved for non-fasting guests from sunrise to sunset.
In addition, kindly note that the dress code standards will be strictly enforced throughout Ramadan. Kindly refrain from wearing revealing, translucent and tight clothing throughout the Holy Month. Shoulders and legs must be covered at all times, and flip flops are not allowed in our restaurants.
Approximate dates from 05 May 2019 to 04 June 2019.
- BBQ Al Qasr: Closed
- Breeze Lounge: Closed
- Cascades: From 09.00am until sunset
- Hakkasan: Open for dinner after sunset
- Havana Club: Open for dinner after sunset to 02.00am
- Las Brisas: From 09.00am until sunset
- Le Café: Served in Le Vendome, normal operations, 06.30am - 01.00am
- Le Café by the Fountain: Closed
- Le Vendome: Normal operations, 06.30am - 11.00am | 12.30pm - 03.30pm | 06.00pm - 11.00pm
- Martabaan by Hemant Oberoi: 12.00pm - 03.30pm | 06.30pm - 11.00pm
- Mawal: Open for Iftar and Suhoor
- Mezlai: Closed
- Mezzaluna: Open for dinner after sunset
- Palace Ceremony: Normal operations, open 24 hours
- Sayad: Open for dinner after sunset
For this Holy occasion, the Ramadan Tent will be operating for Iftar and Suhoor within the premises of Emirates Palace.