A stay in a suite at Emirates Palace is a luxury and with luxury comes privilege. Guests who stay in a suite at Emirates Palace are entitled to access into our legendarily discreet Palace Lounges and a world of amenities.
Whether you visit for business or pleasure, access to the Palace Lounge offers guests unrivalled discretion and services, such as a secretarial services, late checkout, access to meeting rooms and complimentary airport transit. Throughout the day and night, guests may refresh themselves with a buffet brimming with gourmet food and refreshing beverages or elect to order à la carte from the hotel’s restaurant menu.
With a choice of two lounges in the East and West Wings, guests may find refuge throughout the day in a space that is private as it is understated. Attendants will be at your service throughout your visit to be certain all your needs are met and desires fulfilled. Comfort truly is a privilege in our Palace Lounge.
The Palace Lounge serves:
- Opening Hours – from 07:00 to 11:00 pm daily
- Breakfast – from 07:00 am to 11:00 am
- Daily Refreshments – from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm
- Cocktail Reception – from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Other Complimentary Services:
- For in-house guests with paying access to lounge, guest can bring a visitor along with them on charge per consumption basis
- Children supervised by an adult is allowed
- Use of the lounge from 7:00 am before checkin on the arrival day or after check out on the departure day up to 11:00 pm
- Free late check-out from your room or suite up to 4:00 pm, subject to room availability
- Secretarial services on request
- Choice of newspapers or magazines
- Pressing of up to 2 items per stay
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks throughout the day
- Selected alcoholic beverages daily from 12:00 noon time to 11:00 pm
- Complimentary wireless internet access and laptop
- Meeting room for 2 hours a day subject to availability
- With facilities of facsimile, photocopier, local fax is complimentary
- All Suite Rates include complimentary access to the Palace Lounge.
Lounge access extra to room rate is also available to in house guests at AED 700 +20% per room per day.
Kindly be advised that Palace Lounge is a non-smoking Lounge.