Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions - Overview
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 6% tourism fee, 4% municipality fee and AED 15 municipality room fee per bedroom per night.
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee the reservation, which will be preauthorised at the time of booking.
- Preauthorisation amount varies depending on the number of rooms and nights booked.
- All special offers are not combinable with any existing offers, packages, promotions or Best Flexible rates.
- All special offers apply only to new reservations, excluding the existing confirmed reservation
- Outside food is not allowed within the hotel premises
- As per UAE law occupants of the room must be 21 or above years of age at the time of check-in unless accompanied by a parent(s) or legal guardian.
- As per UAE law driver’s licence cannot be accepted as a proof of identification. Valid identifications are Emirates ID and passport.
- Guests above 12 years of age are considered adults
- Blackout dates may apply
- Unused parts of the packages / promotions or Special offers are not refundable and cannot be claimed in cash.
- Rates and offer is subject to availability and may be applicable to limited room categories only
- The Hotel reserves the right to use the guest credit card details on file to deduct from their account any unpaid outstanding balances i.e. late check out or early departure charges, acknowledged expenses for the use of hotel’s products and services, any property damages including but not limited to material / non material , intellectual property and falsely disputed claims.
- Emirates Palace has the right at any time to discontinue or change any special offer
- If not otherwise stated, all packages and special offers are non-refundable.
- Even after full payment has been received, we reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with the payment for the reservation.
- In the event of an early departure, no refund will be extended.
- All rights reserved with Emirates Palace
Early Booker Offer
- All terms and conditions listed under “overview”
- The given credit card will be charged immediately for all nights booked
- Early booker offers are non-refundable and non-amendable
Half Board Offers
- Half-board is valid at selected restaurants: Sayad, Mezzaluna, Mezlai or Le Vendome.
- Half-board consists of a buffet breakfast at Le Vendome, and either a lunch OR dinner at the aforementioned restaurants.
- The selection of restaurants may differ during the Ramadan period.
- Restaurant reservation must be made through our Restaurant Reservations, either by telephone: +971 2690 7999 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to your check in.
Stylish Summer Promotion
- This offer only applies to newly made reservations.
- Half-board includes food only.
- Half-board can be availed at the following restaurants: Le Vendôme Brasserie, Mezzaluna, Mezlai and Sayad.
- Restaurant selection may vary during the Holy Month of Ramadan and during summer maintenance.
- Prior restaurant reservation is required.
- Offer is not combinable with any existing offers, packages, promotions or Best Flexible rates.
- Stay extensions will be treated as new reservations.
- Subject to availability.
- Limited rooms available.
- In the event of early departure, no refund for any unused portion of the package.