Family Package launched at the Kempinski
Kempinski Hotel Bahía in Estepona is promoting family travel this autumn with the Family Escape package. Families visiting the hotel in October and November will get a guaranteed upgrade, and free accommodation and dinner for children.
This offer is based on children sharing a room with their parents and eating from the delicious kids’ menu in the evening. It includes a lavish daily breakfast, perfect for little guests. The breakfast area includes a Kid’s Corner with a choice of cereals, freshly cut fruits, pancakes and pastries all served on mini-tables. Find out more about the Family Escape Package on their website.
The Kempinski Hotel Bahía enjoys a privileged position by the beach, surrounded by luscious
subtropical gardens and just 3km from the beautiful town of Estepona. It is the only 5* Grand Luxe hotel in the area, with 128 spacious rooms and 17 luxury suites, a spa and four restaurants offer guests a wide range of Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. Find out more www.Kempinski.com/Estepona
Family Friendly Activities Around Estepona
Estepona captivates visitors with its maze of white streets, decked with colourful pots brimming with flowers - it is the very essence of a coastal Andalusian town. It has conserved its customs and traditions and has blended them seamlessly with its more modern side. Its location between sea and mountain, excellent climate, modern infrastructure, quality sports facilities, stand-out hotels, gastronomy and varied cultural options make Estepona one of the best, but least known spots on the Costa del Sol.
It is a wonderful place for families, with children welcome everywhere and a host of great facilities for them. Here are seven highlights for families with young children from the team at the Kempinski Hotel Bahía -
- Visit a playground – There are loads of great playgrounds around Estepona, with an enormous play park stretching along the seafront promenade, as well as many on the beach and in parks. Here’s a good article about them.
- Discover the Orchidarium – This is a botanical garden inside a space age glass dome which has the largest orchid collection in Europe. With an indoor waterfall and lots to look at this is a lovely activity for all the family. Find out more www.orchidariumestepona.com
- Go on safari at Selwo Zoo – Just outside Estepona is this excellent zoo for all the family including lions, tigers, zebras, elephants and much more. Book in for the safari and you can even feed the zebras and hippos, getting very close to all the animals and learning lots of great information from the keepers. Find out more www.selwo.es
- Enjoy a pizza at Da Marco – This pizzeria is the perfect place to eat with a young family. They have delicious pizzas and tables outside on a square with no cars. Sit outside and the children can play, while everyone enjoys the huge, great value pizzas. Find them on TripAdvisor
- Feed the bunnies at Funky Forest Café – This is a lovely café with good food and an outside play area including a playhouse, swings, a slide and an indoor playroom. There are even bunnies, which you can feed and pet. www.funkyforest.es
- Play all day at Mundo Mania – This is an enormous soft play area, with outside zone including trampolines and multisport pitch and a great café. There’s also a water area for the warmer months. Find out more www.mundo-mania.com