Kempinski Hotels and Emirates Skywards have come together to offer Emirates Skywards members exciting privileges and the opportunity to earn Miles for eligible stays.
As an Emirates Skywards member, you can earn 500 Skywards Miles in addition to DISCOVERY benefits on every eligible stay at participating Kempinski Hotels worldwide. Emirates Skywards Platinum and Gold members can also enjoy a complimentary room upgrade subject to availability at check-in.
Simply quote your Emirates Skywards membership number at the time of booking or at check-in to receive your Skywards Miles.
About Emirates Skywards:
Emirates Skywards is the award winning frequent flyer programme by Emirates Airline. By becoming a member of Emirates Skywards, you can earn and spend Miles with Emirates and their global partners. It’s free to join and will enhance your travel experience with benefits and services that make every trip more rewarding. If you haven’t signed up already, join now and make the most of every Mile with Emirates Skywards.
With a fleet of more than 240 aircraft, Emirates currently flies to over 150 destinations in more than 80 countries around the world. Customers can choose from over 2,200 channels of movies, TV shows, music and much more with Emirates award-winning in-flight entertainment system available in all cabins. With lie flat beds in First and Business Class, arrive at your destination relaxed, restored and refreshed.
For more information, visit emirates.com
Terms & Conditions:
- Emirates Skywards members will earn Skywards Miles on qualified stays at participating Kempinski properties.
- A “Qualified Stay” shall mean one hotel stay limited to one room per member for one or more consecutive nights at an Eligible Rate at the same participating hotel property regardless of the number of times the customer checks in or checks out during that stay.
- An “Eligible Rate” is any hotel published room rate, including but not limited to the Kempinski corporate or individual hotel’s website rates, promotional and package rates, contracted corporate rates, etc. The following rates do not fall within the definition of Eligible Rates: Airline employee or crew rates/Travel agency employee rates/Kempinski staff or family discount rates/any complimentary, free or barter night stays, or any stays in connection with gift certificates or other awards or vouchers/airline interrupted-trip vouchers/online travel agent rates (such as hrs.de, expedia.com, hotels.com etc.)/traditional wholesale rates (such as Miki, Gulliver’s, Airtours)/tour groups, incentives and conferences.
- Kempinski properties exempt from earning Skywards Miles are: Falkenstein Grand Kempinski (Koenigstein – Frankfurt), Villa Rothschild Kempinski (Koenigstein – Frankfurt) and Kempinski Hotel Guiyang (China).
- Reservations should be made directly with Kempinski.
- Emirates Skywards Platinum and Gold members will receive an upgrade to the next room category, subject to availability at check-in.
- Emirates Skywards members should provide their membership number at the time of booking or check-in to receive Skywards Miles.
- Members who fail to provide their membership number prior to or during their hotel stay will have six months after the check-in date to submit a retroactive claim for Skywards Miles.
- Double Dipping is permitted; Emirates Skywards members who are also DISCOVERY members can earn both Skywards Miles and DISCOVERY benefits during their stay.
- Other Emirates Skywards programme terms and conditions apply.