Escape the Christmas stress and retreat to the blissful Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay
If one too many Christmas’s has been filled with crowds, stress and distant relatives, Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay in Bodrum, Turkey has the answer. This serene and exclusive property is now offering guests the chance to flee the Christmas crowds, escape the Festive traditions and enjoy this special time of year in the most relaxing way possible.
Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay is the stunning hotel set within its own exclusive bay near Bodrum, on the Aegean Coast of Turkey. Featuring a magnificent award winning Six Senses Spa, Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay is the ultimate place to unwind. The Christmas Escape experience will allow guests the chance to relax with complimentary spa treatments, enjoy cooking classes with the hotel’s expert chef and dine on gourmet fare in a truly sensational setting. Guests will enjoy Christmas morning from their peaceful balcony looking out over the beautiful Aegean sea and discover a new and serene way to celebrate. For those that can not bare to leave this serenity behind, guests will also enjoy an additional complimentary night of bliss courtesy of the hotel.
Every wish will be taken care of at Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay to make this stay totally stressfree. Whether it is a five, six or seven night break, all guests staying between the 23rd December 2011 and 1st January 2012 will enjoy:
- An additional complimentary night enjoying the sumptuous surroundings of the property
- A cooking class with the fantastic Executive Chef followed by a three course meal and wine in one of the hotel’s six fantastic restaurants.
- A complimentary spa treatment in the haven that is the Six Senses Spa
- 15% discount on all additional spa treatments
- Airport transfers in a private limousine
To book contact Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay +90 252 3110303 or email@example.com / www.kempinski.com/bodrum