For Your perfect meeting in Vilnius old Town
Kempinski Hotel Cathedral Square is an exclusive location, perfect for the most prominent and successful events. An approach that focuses on excellence in luxury and is uniquely customer oriented with the highest of standards will lead to events that are guaranteed to be successful, whether for business or pleasure. Our professional staff will always be fully committed to you and your event. Let us exceed your expectations and show why we are the very best.
Kempinski Hotel Cathedral Square is situated in a perfect location in the very heart of Vilnius’s culturally and architecturally rich Old Town. The hotel offers a state-of-the-art conference centre with 600 sq m (6,458.4 sq ft) of exclusive meeting and banqueting space that accommodates six modern meeting rooms and a spacious foyer – perfectly staged for hosting successful business meetings or sophisticated functions. The full conference centre accommodates up to 500 people, offering the highest comfort as a prestigious venue for events ranging from sophisticated full-day conferences, galas, cocktail receptions, weddings and round-table meetings to any other special event of our guests’ interests. The meeting rooms and boardrooms are located on the left side of the hotel’s first floor.
- Grand Dukes Hall (232 sq m) accommodates up to 210 guests and features natural daylight.
- Presidential Hall (176 sq m) offers three multimedia screens, natural daylight and direct views to Cathedral Square. Using sound-proof, portable walls, the hall can be divided into two separate venues (93 sq m) and 83 sq m (893.4 sq ft)) that can accordingly accommodate up to 80 and 70 guests.
- University Hall (47 sq m) accommodates up to 40 guests and features natural daylight as well as direct Cathedral Square views.
- Tower and Arsenal (17 sq m each) rooms can accommodate up to ten people.
- Conference Foje (112 sq m), with natural daylight, is perfectly suitable for receptions and coffee breaks.
The conference centre is equipped with the latest technical equipment, and hotel technician services are available as well. In addition, a competent team member from the in-house technology firm will be available to answer any technical questions that may arise.
For all your events, we will be delighted to offer the best suitable banqueting, coffee break or any range of personalised menus created by our executive chef Javier Lopez who is dedicated to making your event a top-notch gastronomical experience. All areas are served directly from the main banqueting kitchen to ensure the best timing, service and product quality.
To ensure that your event is a truly unique experience, our specially dedicated meeting and events coordinator with assist you will all your needs throughout the entire planning of your event, starting from your first request and ending with the billing.
Finally, our conference centre is located just 7 km (4.3 mi) away from Vilnius International Airport. A private limousine pick-up service is available to Kempinski Hotel Cathedral Square.
For bookings and further information about our private dining, meeting and celebration venues please submit your request online now or contact us at email@example.com or by telephone at +37052201167.