For your perfect meeting in the heart of Vilnius Old Town
Kempinski Hotel Cathedral Square is situated in a perfect location in the very heart of Vilnius’s culturally and architecturally rich Old Town. State-of-the-art Conference Centre, a total of 600 sq.m. of exclusive meeting and banqueting space, features 6 modern meeting rooms and a spacious foyer – perfectly staged for hosting successful business meetings or sophisticated events. The largest room – Grand Dukes Hall – accommodates up to 200 delegates. The total capacity is up to 400 delegates thus offering comfortable and prestigious venue for business meetings, cocktail receptions, round table meetings and gala dinners. Our Conference Centre is fully equipped, featuring high speed WiFi, daylight and views over the Cathedral Square or Old Town of Vilnius.
- Grand Dukes Hall (232 sq m) accommodates up to 200 guests and features natural daylight.
- Presidential Hall (176 sq m) offers three multimedia screens, natural daylight and direct views to Cathedral Square. Using sound-proof, portable walls, the hall can be divided into two separate venues (93 sq m) and 83 sq m (893.4 sq ft)) that can accordingly accommodate up to 80 and 70 guests.
- University Hall (47 sq m) accommodates up to 40 guests and features natural daylight as well as direct Cathedral Square views.
- Tower and Arsenal (17 sq m each) rooms can accommodate up to ten people.
- Conference Foje (112 sq m), with natural daylight, is perfectly suitable for receptions and coffee breaks.
For all your events, we will be delighted to offer creative and personalised menus created by our executive chef Javier Lopez who is dedicated to making your event a top-notch gastronomical experience.
To ensure that your event is a truly unique experience, our dedicated meetings and events coordinator will assist you at all times. In addition, the hotel and Conference Centre is located just 7 km (4.3 mi) away or 15min drive from Vilnius International Airport. A hotel limousine pick-up service is available.
For all facts and figures: Fact Sheet
Have a first impression: 360 ° Tour
For all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +370 5 2201160