St Petersburg, 1 October, 2013: Christophe Laplaza updates the entire menu of the Bellevue Brasserie restaurant located in the Kempinski Hotel Moika 22.
As of October 1st, 2013 the Bellevue Brasserie restaurant offers its guests a new menu designed by executive chef Christophe Laplaza. The unique dishes of the menu are inspired by traditions, trends and technology in contemporary French cuisine.
Soon after Christophe was appointed executive chef of the Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 in May 2013, he began working on updating the menu of the hotel's signature restaurant. He crafted each dish with only the best local and imported ingredients and was able to draw upon the rich experience he received working at four of the Michelin-starred restaurants in France. Some of the new exquisite dishes are:
• Squid Macaron with truffled potato puree
• Duet of roasted scallop and scallops Carpaccio, cauliflower and lemon caviar
• Chanterelle cappuccino, champignon cream toast
• Roasted sea bass, variation of celeriac, with Champagne sauce
• Roe deer filet with tagliatelle, chanterelles and cranberry sauce
• Rum bunt cake on pear terrine and almond biscuit
Chef Laplaza recommends trying these and other dishes from the new menu and to have your own opinion on a modern European cuisine. Bon appétit!