We focus on the individual patient - the feeling of wellbeing is something very personal and individual. We always respond to the needs of our patients and recommend a treatment therapy which is specially tailor-made for you.
Swiss Smile core values
Trustworthy, safe and confidential. But also lively and cheerful – Swiss Smile stands for Swiss core values.
The Swiss Smile St. Moritz Dental Team
Dr. med. dent. Marcus Makowski: Practice for Endodontology - Reconstructive and Aesthetic Dentistry.
Our dentist in St. Moritz is always there for you alone and will provide you with gentle, high quality treatment in a pleasant atmosphere.
He specialises in endodontology and works with magnifying glass and dental microscope to ensure optimum results. Dr. Marcus Makowski is very in tune with nature and lives with his family in Silvaplana.
Dr. med. dent. Simone Jenne Windisch: Oral Implantology, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Dentistry
Member of the Swiss Dental Association (SSO); leader of the prophylaxis group. Our congenial specialist in implants, gum surgery and removal of difficult wisdom teeth.
As a result of her skills and many years of experience she is able to achieve optimum results even with cases involving complicated treatment.
Tania Spörri: Senior dental assistant - Dipl. Dental Assistant SSO
With her excellent skills and likeable attitude, Tania Spörri will take good care of you from your first telephone call to your final treatment.
Thanks to her good knowledge of languages (Italian, English and German) she is our talented organiser and will always find a suitable appointment for you.
Swiss Smile treatment range
- Aesthetic dental medicine: Invisible composite fillings and veneers
- Bleaching: Gentle teeth whitening
- Endodontology: Modern root canal treatment with dental microscope
- Implantology: Artificial dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Oral surgery: Gentle removal of wisdom teeth
- Orthodontics: Elimination of malocclusions and dentofacial deformities
- Paediatric dentistry: Paediatric treatment specific to age
- Prophylaxis: Professional teeth cleaning and “dental wellness”
- Prosthetics: Restoration of chewing function and aesthetics
- Restorative treatment: From mini-fillings to implants
- Anxious patients: Individual treatment approach, slowly and step by step
- Digital X-ray: Low-radiation small and large X-ray equipmentSwiss Smile
Swiss Smile opening hours
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. , in cases of emergency up to 8:00 p.m..
Appointments: Telephone: +41 (0)81 837 95 60
Website: Swiss Smile Website
Swiss smile Dental Clinics St.Moritz AG, Via Mezdi 33, 7500 St. Moritz, Switzerland
Telefon +41 (0)81 837 95 60, Fax +41 (0)81 837 95 69