You have 160 m2 to properly arrange your own paradise upside down. Making friends, creating little master pieces and challenging athletic talents – discovering the dairy in summer or following the footsteps of “Heidi and Peter” in the wildflower meadow.
Every day there are different activities. It starts with a tasty breakfast buffet for kids and, on request, ends with a special menu amongst new friends. Set aside some extra time and listen well: Your kids will have a lot to tell.
Good to know
- For children up 2 years of age
- The Kids Club offers trained care.
- A babysitter outside the Kids Club opening times will be charged with CHF 40.00 per hour, requests & organization via the concierge team.
- Kids with influenzal infection as well as infective illness will not be affiliated in the Kids Club.
- Upon request and free of charge the hotel provides a buggy.
- All in the Kids Club prepared food &b everages are inclusive. Additional ordered food will be charged as follows:
- Children up to 5 years can choose from our children a la carte menu and will be charged on a consumption base.
- Children from 6 to 11 years receive a 50% reduction on the half board. The hotel offers a children a la carte menu.
Opening times Kempinski Kids Club (subject to change)
Summer: Wed. – Sun. 10.00 am to 07.00 pm
Winter: Daily 10.00 am to 7.00 pm (12.01.-18.01.2015: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm)
Kids Specials in the hotel
- Children up to 5 years of age stay at the parents’ room free of charge (inclusive of breakfast and exclusive of other consumptions).
- Children from 6 to 11 years of age receive a 50% discount on the extra bed and demi-pension (4-course dinner or buffet at the Les Saisons restaurant). Alternatively, you may choose from the children menu
Spa & Fitness
- Splashing time in the pool from 12 to 2 pm (supervision by parental attendance)
- 20 minutes Kids massage (CHF 50,- per person); this gentle massage with soothing honey & chamomile oil especially for babies and children has a deep relaxing effect.
- Baby Basic setup I (up to one year): changing mat, nappy box, electric kettle, bib, bath cream, -lotion & soft cream, kid’s pullout/bassinet
- Baby setup II (2 to 6 years): Setup I plus kids towel, kids bathrobe, foot stool, kids slipper and baby bed
- Baby phone upon request free of charge
Food & Beverages
- Kids buffet during breakfast time in restaurant Les Saisons
- Highchair for our small guests available in the restaurants
- Starting from 12years our small guests will be treated as adults
Alpine Sports Ski school:
- Kids class lessons (4-16 years), further details & conditions upon request
Activities in Summer (selection)
- One day at the lake (we tinker some fishes, seagrass, …) with feeding ducks
- Go for a walk through the wood
- Visit big playground
- Follow the steps of “Schellenursli”
- Singing and playing instruments
- Painting and handcrafting
- Kids cinema with pop-corn
- Quiz tournament
- Making of muffins and fruit salads
- Listening stories and music
Activities in Winter (selection)
- Winter walk through the wood / to the lake
- Sledding, sleigh ride and funny skating
- Snowman, iglu and snow country building
- Baking buiscuits and gingerbread house
- Decoration (stars, christmas trees., candles, window pictures)
- Self-made advent calendar, reading and hearings some christmas stories
- “Crazy” potatoe day
- Pretty face painting
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride on the lake
- Christmas gifts handicrafts
T +41 81 838 38 38