You have 160 m2 (1,722.2 sq ft) to properly arrange your own paradise upside down. You can also make friends, create little master-pieces and challenge athletic talents, discover the dairy farm in summer, or follow in the footsteps of “Heidi and Peter” in the wildflower meadow.
Every day there are different activities. It starts with a tasty breakfast buffet for kids and, on request, ends with a special menu amongst new friends. Set aside some extra time and listen well: your kids will have a lot to tell.
Good to Know
- For children up two years-of-age
- The Kids Club offers trained care.
- A babysitter outside the Kids Club opening times will be charged with CHF 40.00 per hour, requests & organization via the concierge team.
- Kids with influenza infection as well as infective illness will not be allowed in the Kids Club.
- The hotel provides a buggy upon request and free of charge.
- All of the food and beverages prepared in the Kids Club are inclusive. Additionally ordered food will be charged as follows:
- Children up to five years can choose from our children's a la carte menu and will be charged on a consumption base.
- Children from 6 to 11 years receive a 50% reduction on the menu prices. The hotel offers a children's a la carte menu.
Opening times (Subject to change)
Summer: Wednesday – Sunday from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm
Winter: Daily 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Children up to five years of age can stay in the parents’ room free of charge (inclusive of breakfast and exclusive of other consumptions).
- Children from 6 to 11 years of age receive a 50% discount on the extra bed and demi-pension (four-course dinner or buffet at the Les Saisons Restaurant). Alternatively, you may choose from the children's menu
Spa & Fitness
- Splashing time in the pool from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm (parental supervision is required)
- 20 minute kid's massage (CHF 50 per person); This gentle massage with soothing honey and chamomile oil especially for babies and children has a deep relaxing effect.
- Baby Basic Setup I (up to one year): changing mat, nappy box, electric kettle, bib, bath cream, -lotion and soft cream and kid’s pullout/bassinet
- Baby Setup II (2 to 6 years): Setup I plus towel, bathrobe, foot stool, slippers and baby bed
- Baby phone upon request free of charge
Food & Beverages
- Kids buffet during breakfast time in restaurant Les Saisons
- Highchair for our small guests available in the restaurants
- Starting from 12 years, our small guests will be treated as adults
Alpine Sports Ski School
- Kid's class lessons (4-16 years); Further details and conditions upon request
Selection of activities in Summer
- One day at the lake (we tinker some fishes, sea grass, etc.) with duck feeding
- Go for a walk through the woods
- Visit big playground
- Follow the steps of “Schellenursli”
- Singing and playing instruments
- Painting and handcrafting
- Kids cinema with pop-corn
- Quiz tournament
- Muffins and fruit salad making
- Listening to stories and music
Selection of activities in Winter
- Winter walk through the woods / to the lake
- Sledding, sleigh ride and skating
- Snowman, igloo and snow country building
- Baking biscuits and gingerbread houses
- Decorations (stars, Christmas trees, candles, window pictures)
- Self-made advent calendar, reading and listening to Christmas stories
- “Crazy” potato day
- Pretty face painting
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride on the lake
- Christmas gifts and handicrafts
T +41 81 838 38 38