Mathis Food Affairs
Culinary on an altitude of 2486m. Mathis Food Affairs is the gourmet partner of the Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains high above St. Moritz.
Amidst the slopes, at the end of Corviglia mountain railway station, you have the choice between a gourmet restaurant, two uncomplicated family restaurants, an Engadine lounge, the sunny terrace and the snow bar with regional and international delicacies.
At Mathis Foods Affairs on Corviglia gourmet fans and celebrities mingle with winter sportsmen and hikers, families with children and epicures of all kinds.
Decide for your perfect place and just sign with your hotel room number in:
- free flow self-service restaurant „Bütschella“ with its market conception
- in the cheerful family restaurant „Brasserie“ with regional specialties from the “Cucina della Valle"
- in the lounge restaurant „De Fät Moonk“ with its modern, alpine cuisine
- on the „Terrazza“, sheltered terrace restaurant
- at the snow bar „Pirates on the Rocks“ offering snacks, drinks, music until sunset
- and the restaurant „La Marmite“, Europe’s highest gourmet restaurant, famous for the legendary truffle and caviar specialities by Reto Mathis.
|Telephone:||+41 81 833 63 55|
|Restaurant Style||Buffet, A la carte, Family, Fine Dining, Bistro|