Located on the highest point of the city in the most sought after residential area, inspired by new architectural trends and a wondrous blending of tradition and innovation Kempinski Hotel Marinela has been designed by the renowned Japanese architect Kisho Kurokawa, the author of a number of world landmarks.
The hotel boasts amazing infrastructure built on 30 000 sqm with 442 rooms and elegant suites, including the biggest Presidential suite in Bulgaria, and offering stunning panoramic views over Sofia and Vitosha mountain.
Kempinski Sofia has superb leisure and dining facilities including five restaurants and two bars, including
- Intermezzo Lobby Bar - The boiling social point in Sofia
- Ambassador Restaurant - Delicious breakfast and refined dining in exquisite surroundings
- Panorama Restaurant - International cuisine at the top of the city
- Captain Cook - Exclusive fish selection
- Happy Sushi - Sushi fantasies in the heart of the Japanese garden
- Candy Club - Chocolate and coffee creations
Kempinski Sofia avails of the biggest hotel conference facilities in the capital, with 13 meeting rooms, the biggest ballroom in Sofia, boardrooms with day light and a meeting hall at the top floor revealing Sofia at your feet.
The hotel also offers a modern health club with the biggest hotel swimming pool in the city and the only Japanese garden on the Balkan Peninsula, modelled after the 400-year-old Japanese garden at Hotel New Otani in Tokyo.
No matter what your passion is — come to experience all this vibrant and colourful city has to offer. Find out more…