In December, a Christmas tree decorated with special vouchers in the defined value for guests to buy them will be placed in the hotel lobby. Proceeds from the Christmas giving tree and Advent packages will be used to buy Christmas gifts for more than 40 children.
On 23 December 2013, Santa Claus will visit the hotel to give the children their gifts. The celebration will take place in Crystal Hall, where lots of gifts will be placed beneath a Christmas tree and tables full of delicious sweets awaits the children. The real excitement will begin with the arrival of the Santa Claus. The children are sure to have a lot of fun.
Enjoy Christmas with the family at Kempinski Palace Portoroz
- Starting from € 145 per night per room including:
- Lavish accommodation in a Superior Double Room with park view
- Breakfast in the glorious Crystal Hall ballroom until 12:00 pm
- Complimentary access to Rose SPA (sauna, swimming pool and fitness facilities)
- Christmas treatment in a room
- 10% off Christmas menu in Fleur de sel
- 30% off all massages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Visit of Christmas market in the 100-year old park (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays).
Each Advent package sold will contribute €10 to the project the Christmas giving tree.
City tax of €1.01 per person per day and parking fees of €18 per car per day is not included. Offer is valid until 29 December 2013.
Fifth Christmas market opens on 6 December 2013
Walking through our Christmas market in the 100-year old park is like being in a Christmas fairy tale. The market is full of Christmas lights, festive goodies, local products such as olives, olive oil, truffles, wine and champagne, delicious sweets, various home-made gifts and the smell of the sea.
The Christmas market will be open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 2 pm – 9 pm from 6 December 2013 – 1 January 2014.
Saturday, 28 December 2013:
- Announcement of the best champagne of Portoroz
- Concert of the most beautiful arias with Italian opera singers.