Explore the American Way of Life and its cuisine at its finest from Chicago, Illinois to Los Angeles, California. Please find a small selection below:
- from Chicago: Chicago Style Hot Dog with sauerkraut, hamburger, meatpacker steaks
- from Texas: Sous-vide spare ribs, roast beef, sweet potato gratin
- from Mexico: Wrap selection with salmon, corn cob, potatoes en papillote with chilli con carne
- from Arizona: Honey lemon chicken with potato wedges and fried onion rings, corn chowder and a variety of typical sandwiches
- from California: Fisherman´s chowder, marinated king prawns, red snapper
- Traditional desserts from our Kempinski Ice Cream Bar and the Candy Shop to tantalize the taste buds and wow the palate: Virginia Apple Pie, Cheesecake, Cupcakes, Muffins, Donuts, Brownies, Peach Cobbler with maple syrup and cream cheese with raspberries
Route 66 Buffet – on Easter Saturday | April 19, 2014 | from 06.00 pm - 10.30 pm
Buffet dinner including LIVE musical performance and 3 hours of complimentary parking in parking garage P26.
Kids under 6 years old eat for free and children between 7 - 12 years are 50% off the regular adult price.
EUR 46,00 per person
Reservations: T: +49 89 9782 4500 | firstname.lastname@example.org or book online.Back