Rooms and Suites at Baltschug Kempinski: Fascinating Views of Moscow
A unique feature of Baltschug Kempinski is certainly the fascinating historical view of the Kremlin, Red Square and St Basil's Cathedral. At the turn of the 19th and the 20th centuries, this magnificent panorama inspired some of the most prominent Russian artists and was immortalized by them in numerous paintings. Back in time, famous painters Ivan Kramskoy and Apollinary Vasnetsov used to rent studios overlooking the Kremlin in this historical building where Baltschug Kempinski is now situated. To a large extent, the elegant interiors of the rooms inherited the refined artistic taste of those masters.
- City / Atrium / Red Square / Kremlin view
- Free Internet
- CD / DVD player, DVD library
- Mineral water in the room replenished daily
- Daily English / Russian morning paper
- Complimentary shoeshine service overnight