Stunning views of Moscow await you
One of the best parts about staying at the Baltschug Kempinski is the unrivalled view of the Kremlin, Red Square and St Basil's Cathedral. At the turn of the 19th and the 20th centuries, this magnificent panorama inspired some of the most prominent Russian artists and was immortalised by them in numerous paintings.
In the present day, the elegant interiors of the current rooms have been inspired by the refined artistic taste of those masters. Sink into plush bedding for a wonderful night's sleep, or make use of our complimentary Wi-Fi as you catch up on emails in our spacious work area. All rooms and suites also come with a full entertainment system, mineral water that is replenished daily, and an English or Russian morning paper.
- City / Atrium / Red Square / Kremlin view
- Free Internet
- CD / DVD player, DVD library
- Mineral water in the room replenished daily
- Daily English / Russian morning paper
- Complimentary shoeshine service overnight