Our values influence our behavior and serve as broad guidelines in all situations.
We call our values DNA and we would like to pass on our DNA to the next generation.
- People Oriented
- Entrepreneurial Performance
- Creating Traditions
- Passion for European Luxury
Currently we are looking for:
We are looking for an Executive Pastry Chef who can manage the overall pastry operations.
You will be accountable for overall success of the daily pastry operations. Exhibits creative baking and decorating talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff in preparing quality and consistent pastries. Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget. Supervises all pastry areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced. Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved. Areas of responsibility comprise overseeing all pastry food preparation areas.
- Must have prior 5 star hotel background along with strong experiences in managing patisserie shops.
- Maintain standards and brand image
- Able to lead and motivate staff
- Good knowledge of concept development and must have opening experiences
- Must have experience in serving high volume of guests during functions and events
- “Eagle-eyed” attention to details
- Must have good understanding of costs and financials
- Able to implement policies, procedures and standards
- Create eclectic menus and work out various promotions
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Computer literate
- English – excellent oral and written skills.
- Working schedule: 5/2
- Competitive Salary
- Social package
- Corporate mobile
- Free meals
- Voluntary medical insurance
- Corporate training programs
- Ability to visit other Kempinski hotels on the staff rate
- Opportunity to gain professional experience in one of the world's oldest hotel groups
- Serving the guests in different F&B outlets of the hotel
- good knowledge of spoken English language
- excellent communication skills
- university/college graduate or student
- ability to work morning/day/evening shifts
- friendly and service-oriented
- competitive salary,
- 8-hour working day,
- morning/day/night shifts,
- free uniform and meals,
- medical insurance
Please sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org