Our values influence our behavior and serve as broad guidelines in all situations.
We call our values DNA and we would like to pass on our DNA to the next generation.
- People Oriented
- Entrepreneurial Performance
- Creating Traditions
- Passion for European Luxury
Currently we are looking for:
EXECUTIVE SOUS CHEF
Under the direction of the Executive Chef and within the limits of established Kempinski procedures, assists in the direction of all aspects of the food production and Stewarding operations.
- Assist with organizing special events and special food promotions.
- Assist the Executive Chef in developing training plans, develop training material in accordance with Kempinski guidelines and implement training plans for the Food Production employees and other Food and Beverage employees.
- Assume the duties and responsibilities of the Executive Chef in their absence.
- Assist the Executive Chef in developing and maintaining up-dated operations manuals for all Food Production and Stewarding sections and in developing recipes and maintaining up-dated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation.
- Participate and supervise the kitchen in the preparation and presentation of all food items in accordance with the hotel’s food and beverage standards and standardized menu guidelines.
- Maintain a hygienic kitchen and personal hygiene.
- Assist in maintaining a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and procedures and oversee their implementation.
- Work with Executive Chef in the preparation and management of the department’s budget, cost control and operation expenses
- Demonstrate awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same.
- culinary education
- Russian citizenship
- previous experience in Kitchen management role, preferably with an international 5* Hotel chain is a must
- excellent written and spoken English
- perfect management and leadership skills
- good communication abilities
- ability to lead by example
- Serving the guests in different F&B outlets of the hotel
- good knowledge of spoken English language
- excellent communication skills
- university/college graduate or student
- ability to work morning/day/evening shifts
- friendly and service-oriented
- competitive salary,
- 8-hour working day,
- morning/day/night shifts,
- free uniform and meals,
- medical insurance
Please sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org