A beautiful smile can make you look and feel great. Research has shown that there is a relationship between poor oral health like gum disease, dry mouth or mouth ulcers and serious sickness’s like diabetes, heart disease as well as oral cancer. Your mouth is the gateway to your body and mirrors your body’s condition as a whole. An oral and radiological examination is therefore necessary to evaluate your dentition. We understand that your smile is a reflection of you. With every cosmetic procedure, the patient’s individual facial features are examined to create a customised tooth shape to get your perfect smile. We insure that throughout your cosmetic treatment, your smile will be kept intact with laboratory tailored temporary teeth that are designed together with the dentist, lab technician and yourself.
Technological advancements in natural-looking, tooth-colored dental materials make today's cosmetic dental treatments more predictable and durable than in the past. We are now using more conservative cosmetic dentistry techniques to preserve as much of your natural tooth structure as possible. The cosmetic dental treatments are durable, time sensitive and are much less invasive than many traditional treatments. Our patients benefit from fast and efficient treatments, many of them can be completed in one to three simple visits in an exclusive and unique environment.
- Macrobial testing for detection of periodontitis
- Stabilisation of Periodontitis
- Teeth and Subgingival air polishing
- Smile design consultations
- Dental bonding
- Replacement of missing teeth with implants
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Soft laser for gum contouring
- Teeth bleaching
- Veneers for the correction of chipped, discolored, misaligned, uneven, worn down, or abnormally spaced teeth
- Replacement of Deficient metal amalgams with white fillings
More information at: +41 21 925 1826 or email@example.com