Should you find a lower rate on another website, within 24 hours of completing a reservation at Kempinski.com, Kempinski will match the lower rate found and will discount it even further by an additional 25%, for the entire duration of the reservation originally made on Kempinski.com. In addition to that, you’ll be upgraded to the next higher room category, subject to availability at the time of check in at the hotel.
The Kempinski.com Best Rate Guarantee is subject to Terms and Conditions – please review these before submitting your Kempinski.com Best Rate Guarantee Claim.
Submit a Kempinski Best Rate Guarantee Claim
Kempinski Hotels S.A. will review your Kempinski.com Best Rate Guarantee Claim within 24 hours (working days only) of submission: email@example.com
Should you not have received a response from us after 24 hours, please contact us by telephone: +41 22 809 88 49.
Kempinski.com Best Rate Guarantee – Terms and Conditions
1) The Kempinski.com Best Rate Guarantee applies solely to reservations made at Kempinski hotels through www.kempinski.com or official Kempinski hotel websites.
2) If within 24 hours of completing a reservation on Kempinski.com, you find a rate (“Comparison Rate”) on another website that is lower to the room rate that you have booked on Kempinski.com (for the same hotel, same room type, same number of people, same arrival and departure dates), please complete the Kempinski.com Best Rate Guarantee Claim online.
3) The booking conditions applicable to the Comparison Rate (such as advanced payment and deposit, change and cancellation policies) must be identical to the booking conditions of the rate booked on Kempinski.com.
4) The Comparison Rate must be publicly viewable and bookable online.
5) The Kempinski.com Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to:
* Rates from so called “opaque” or auction sites where the hotel name and/or the specific hotel is not known until the reservation is completed and a form of payment is made or provided (such as priceline.com or hotwire.com).
* Any rates found on websites that package the hotel room and other travel components such as flights, car rental, tours, etc.
* Rates which are not publicly available, such as corporate negotiated rates or group, convention and/or event rates which are specifically agreed by Kempinski to particular groups or companies.
* Rates quoted on direct mail or electronic mail solicitations.
* Rates offered to members only of certain groups or individuals that meet previously specified criteria such as membership of particular associations or special programmes not open to the public in general.
* Rates valid for extended stays beyond twenty (20) consecutive nights.
* Pre-paid rates which involve a voucher to be redeemed at the hotel.
* Kempinski Residences or any residential or extended stay accommodation managed by Kempinski (such as the Kempinski Residences Astoria in Istanbul, Turkey, for example).
6) Rate comparison between the Kempinski.com rate and the Comparison Rate will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees associated with the room rate.
7) If the Comparison Rate is sold on a different currency from the Kempinski.com rate, the Comparison Rate will be converted to the same currency as used in the original booking made on Kempinski.com, at the exchange rate applicable on the date in which the Kempinski.com Best Rate Guarantee Claim is being reviewed/validated.
8) If the Kempinski.com Best Rate Guarantee Claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the Comparison Rate is found.
9) The Kempinski.com Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law.
10) Kempinski Hotels S.A. reserves the right to alter or withdraw the Kempinski.com Best Rate Guarantee at any time.