- Dogs up to 15 kg – 25.00 Eur per day
- Dogs over 15 kg – 50.00 Eur per day
- Kempinski Hotel Adriatic limits the number of dogs to one per room
- We have placed a dog basket for your dog in the room. In case you would like to use your own items, please call our housekeeping department in order to remove the hotel’s items;
- Dogs need to be well trained and kept on a leash in all public areas;
- Our Concierge will be happy to organize a dog sitter service. Please let us know at least 12 hours in advance;
- Due to hygienic reasons pets are not allowed in the following areas: Carolea Spa, restaurant Dijana, restaurant Kanova, pool and beach areas. You may take them to our lobby, Adriatic Bar, Adriatic Bar terrace and to your room, of course;
- As the pets owner, you will be considered fully responsible for all damages to the hotel’s inventory or to its guests, as well as for disturbances caused by the pet. In the case of non-compliances,we will have to ask you to kindly leave the hotel.
Our partner, Adriatic Golf, also allows to bring your dog to the golf course. This is subject to change and requires advance notice when booking your tee-off time.
Opposite of the hotels main entrance there are various open areas and secure passages where you and your dog can take a walk or even a run. Details are available at the reception.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime before or during your stay should you have further questions or need our assistance. We wish you and your pet an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us.Back