Take Kempinski Home – Stain Removal Tips
We all struggle when it comes to removing stains from our clothes, carpets, linen, etc. There is nothing worse, at least for us ladies, than getting an awful stain on your favourite shirt that’s just impossible to remove – regardless of how hard you try.
In this episode of “Take Kempinski Home” Ms. Pamini Hemaprabha, with the help of our stain removal master Raju Dithal will show us the best tricks to remove some of the most common and stubborn stains.
Blood stains on shirts
- First spray some cold water on the stain, then brush it off
- This step must be repeated until the stain is gone
Coffee stains on carpets
- Spray hot water on the stain
- Brush until the stain is gone
- Once the stain is removed, take a damp cloth and wipe it off, as simple as that :)
Lipstick and coffee stains on shirts and linen
- Put any stain removal solvent on top of the stain
- Brush the stain off
- Use steam (which can be taken from your iron or steamer at home) to remove the stain
- Repeat the above steps until the stain is gone
Tip: liquid laundry detergent can also be used instead of stain removal solvent. Just rub the detergent on to the stained area and soak with cold water for about 15 – 30 minutes and rinse.
Now you know how easy it is to remove some of the most stubborn stains from your clothing and home upholstery.
We would love to hear your feedback and if you have any inquiries when it comes to housekeeping, do let us know. :)
For any further inquiries please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org