Five great gourmet venues in Dubai – endless delectable options
- K Grill: Exquisitely prepared traditional local dishes with a Mediterranean flair, K Grill brings diners the region's favourites with a European twist. The subtle, smoky aromas and juicy cuts bursting with flavour at this specialty grill restaurant will keep guests coming back for more. From the charcoal grill, al forno wood oven and barbecue smoke hickory to the tandoori oven and rotisserie, K Grill can satisfy any craving. Order a melt-in-your-mouth deliciously, a K Grill local favourite!
- Aspen by Kempinski: With brand new yet classic, luxurious and warm interiors, the luxury Lobby Lounge at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates celebrates the European tradition of a grand café in the heart of the city. Aspen has since its inception been a popular spot for afternoon tea and now offers a brand new afternoon tea service inspired by the European heritage that Kempinski holds so high.
- Salero Tapas & Bodega: As its name implies, Salero Tapas & Bodega is an affair of Spanish gastronomy that exudes flair and elegance, complete with a charming ambiance that befits its casual and accommodating character. This distinctive tapas and bodega fuses traditional food-sharing platters with a modern sommelier twist, to offer visitors inimitably genuine and unforgettable Spanish dining.
- Mosaic Chill: Head to the stunning Mosaic Chill terrace to unwind with friends by the pool on a balmy Arabian night. Sink into comfy, soft bean bags under a starry sky, enveloped by the heady perfumes of Oriental shisha.
- 1897 Bar: An elegant setting for grown-up gatherings, offering sublime cocktails, liquors and cigars. Indulge in mellow spirits and a comforting cigar in the richly decorated, plush purple and polished wood confines of the 1897 Bar.
Book your table now via email email@example.com or call +971 4 409 5999