Get away from the Christmas rush and enjoy your holidays in a more spectacular manner: Celebrate Christmas at Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden - one of Europe's most beautiful grand hotels.
The package includes:
- Three nights of accommodation, double room or suite
- Exquisite breakfast buffet served in the restaurant
- Free access to the spa lounge as well as to the ice rink
on the hotel's inner courtyard
- Festive Christmas programme from 23 December - 25 December
- On request and for an extra charge: Tickets to the Semper Opera House
Starting from EUR 599 per person. Valid from 23 December to 26 December 2015.
This offer is valid upon request and depending on availability.
Reservations T +49 351 4912 636 | email@example.com
Wednesday, 23 December 2015
- Stroll through the Christmas markets
- Warm welcome and dinner buffet with accompanying beverages
on the Bel Etage, in combination with a unique view to the festive
and illuminated historic city centre
Christmas Eve, 24 December 2015
- Individual visit of the Christmas devotion
- Five-course Christmas menu with aperitif at the Restaurant Intermezzo
Christmas Day, 25 December 2015
- Day trip to the Pillnitz Castle and Park with a three-course menu
and subsequent guided tour through the castle and palm house
- On request and for an extra charge: Advent performance at the Semper Opera House “The Nutcracker”. In addition, we serve a light opera plate.