Celebrate New Year's Eve in Dresden
In our festively decorated rooms, experience the crowning finale of the year 2015 with the motto "20 years of Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden". Enjoy pure culinary delights in an elegant ambience and let yourselves be enchanted at midnight by the glitter and sparkle of the fireworks and the breath-taking silhouette of Dresden's historical Old Town.
The package includes:
- Two nights of accommodation in a Regenten Standard Room
- Exquisite breakfast buffet served in the restaurant
- Limousine transfer from and to the airport /railway station as well as free parking in the underground parking
- Use of the spa lounge and the ice rink in the inner courtyard,
including skate rental
- Three-day programme with numerous events
- On request and for an extra charge: Visit the New Year's Eve performance
in the Semper Opera House to see Lang Lang - one of the most exceptionally gifted pianists of our time.
Starting from EUR 869 in a Regenten Standard Room.
This offer is valid upon request and depending on availability.
T +49 351 4912 636 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, 30 December 2015
Start the turn of the year with a selected dinner buffet with accompanying drinks on
our Bel Etage and find yourself inspired by the unique looks at the most famous places of interest in town.
Thursday, 31 December 2015
Enjoy a champagne reception on the representative baroque staircase with a five-course gala dinner and New Year's Eve ball accompanied by live music and show inserts of approved artists for a ceremonious turn of the year with champagne and fireworks. There will be also a miscellaneous midnight buffet in addition to dance music and champagne lounge.
Friday, 1 January 2016
Begin the new year properly with culinary delights at our elegant New Year’s brunch.