Kochsternstunden 20 February - 29 March 2015
Kochsternstunden is the exclusive concept combining the idea of being:
a restaurant critic, trying outstanding menus and evaluating gourmet cuisine.
The criteria for evaluation is based on price-performance ratio, culinary skills,
service, creativity and ambiance.
- All participants can win interesting prizes totalling EUR 8.000.
- Please spread the word: A portion of the revenue will be donated to the Dresdner Stoffwechsel e.V.
– a social project, which focuses on providing healthy food for children and teenagers.
- 30 restaurants will participate, including the restaurant Intermezzo at the Taschenbergpalais
- More information about the concept and participating restaurants can be found here (only in German).