Discover the hidden gems of Africa!
Experience walking in a millenary forest preserved from human beings and sleeping like a nomad. Discover a fantastic world with hundreds of limestone chimneys up to 50 meters high while admiring pink flamingos. Swim in Lac Assal, the 3rd saltiest lake in the world, the lowest point on land in Africa at 155 meters below sea level and climb a volcano.
Thrilling Djibouti details:
For 1 person (1 single room): 1 554 USD
For 2 persons (1 double room): 899 USD per person
For 3 persons (1 single room and 1 double room): 793 USD per person
For 4 persons (2 double rooms): 659 USD per person
- 2 nights in a spacious room overlooking landscaped gardens or the Indian Ocean (subject to availability), 1 night at d’Asboley camp and 1 night at Bankoualé camp. All transfers and Taxes (7% VAT, service charges and city tax ONTA).
- Day 1: Welcome Drink.
- Day 2: Breakfast, trip to Bankoualé, lunch and dinner.
- Day 3: Breakfast, trip to Lac Assal, lunch, trip to Lac Abbé, dinner.
- Day 4: Breakfast, trip to Le Goubet, lunch and dinner at the Hotel.
- Day 5: Breakfast.
- This offer is subject to availability. Please note that all tour and excursion services included in this package are outsourced to a third party. For any information/booking please contact email@example.com 96 hours in advance.