"Djibouti may well be the most thrilling place on Earth"...
Explore Lac Abbe dantesque landscapes. Discover a fantastic world with hundreds of limestone chimneys up to 50 meters high while admiring pink flamingos.
Swim in the third saltiest lake in the world. Experience the sunset in the lowest point on land in Africa and experience the ultimate luxury.
- 2 nights in a spacious room overlooking landscaped gardens or the Indian Ocean (subject to availability), 1 night at d’Asboley camp.
- Day 1: Welcome Drink. Sleep like a Sultan in the Djibouti Palace Kempinski.
- Day 2: Breakfast, departure to Lac Abbe. Grand and small Barra deserts and their " Mirages". Arrival at d' Asboley camp ( Lac Abbe ). Experience "the sunset " Sleep like a Nomad.
- Day 3: Swim in Lac Assal , the lowest point on land in africa: see the Lac Abbe sunrise while surrounded by a dantesque scenery and sulfur chimneys up to 50 meters below sea level. Encounter Pink flamingos. Lunch in Dikhil city, departure to the pristine " Lac Assal "155 ,meters below sea level. Arrival to the Hotel. Dinner at Bankouale restaurant within the stars and Indian Ocean or at the international restaurant Lac Assal.
- All transfers and Taxes (7% VAT, 5% service charge).
- Starting from $ 1470 / 249 900 DJF for 3 nights
Price from: 1470.00 USD Book this Offer