• Daily from 9:00am to 23:00pm
• Ishtar Kids Club is located on the ground floor of Ishtar building behind the Akkad restaurant.
• A daily entry fee of JOD 10 plus Tax & Service charges will apply per child. Entry fee includes all the treats your child can eat and drink.
Kids Club Policy
• Access is for children aged between 2 and 12-years-old.
• It’s a socks-only play area (no shoes permitted).
• Adults may supervise their own children and may have limited access free of charge.
• A registration card must be completed and signed by the parents or guardian who is at least 18-years-old before allowing the child/children admission into the Kids Club.
• Kids with influenza infections, as well as infective illnesses, will not be allowed into the Kids Club.
• Wii games
• Computer games
• Kids slide games
• Story books for young curious minds
• Board games
• Kids plastic ball
• Game boy
• Monopoly game
• Puzzle game
• Lego and blocks
Weekly Activities: (Every Friday & Saturday)
• Face painting and tattoos
• Swimming training sessions
• Water volleyball
• Beach football
• Beach volleyball
• Clown tour and balloon distribution
• Painting sessions
For more information, contact us at +962 5 356 8888.Back