WHAT IS THE GLOBAL HOTEL ALLIANCE?
Founded in 2004 Global Hotel Alliance is the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel groups, offering:
- A group of hotel companies working together to enhance their brand awareness and revenue
- Upscale and luxury hotels and resorts offering memorable local experiences
- Respected regional hotel brands in their home markets
- Choice and consistent levels of service and recognition to guests around the world
- Global exposure for independent hotel groups
- Local traditions and cultural experiences in 4-5 Star hotels
- One common technology for booking and ease of recognition
WHAT IS THE DISCOVERY?
The Discovery Programme is a loyalty program based on three levels of membership: Gold, Platinum and Black. These levels are based on the number of nights you stay in Global Hotel Alliance hotels. The more nights you spend with us, the more amazing the membership benefits and Local Experiences you will receive. According to your membership level you will receive the benefits mentioned below.
Join GHA Discovery and instantly receive Gold status to begin your journey.
Starting your discovery journey with a Gold member status, you will enjoy following benefits when staying in Global Hotel Alliance hotels.
- Choice of newspaper
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary bottled water
- Membership preference profile
Move up to Platinum level after staying ten nights or more in a calendar year in GHA hotels. Continue on your discovery journey as you immediately earn a unique Platinum Local Experience Award and enjoy the following benefits:
- Gold level benefits
- Upgrade to the next room category at check-in*
- Late check-out 3:00pm*
- Guaranteed room availability 48 hours prior arrival**
- Local amenities
Upgrade to Black level after staying 30 nights or more in a calendar year in Global Hotel Alliance hotels and choose from an array of amazing Black Local Experiences around the world, along with the following benefits:.
- Complimentary transport to and from the airport by hotel bus (where available) or preferential rates on limousine transfers
- Personalised check-in with recognised guest preferences
- 15% allowance on food and beverage in all restaurants owned or managed by Kempinski whether or not you are a hotel resident (except banqueting or any special events)
- 20% allowance on laundry and dry cleaning service
* Upon availability
** Excludes certain dates and exceptional events that generate high demand
For the terms and conditions and a detailed overview of the benefits, please visit GHA Discovery.
For Local Experiences in Kempinski Hotel Chengdu, please see the e-brochure Amazing Local Experiences in Chengdu.
Already a member? Please Log in here / Register here.