For outdoor enthusiasts, we recommend golf at one of the five golf courses around Bratislava:
- Penati Golf Resort – Belongs to The Leading Golf Courses of Europe, a Nicklaus Design Legend Course
- Black River Golf Course – The toughest golf course in Europe
- White Eurovalley Golf Course – A beautiful golf course with its picturesque pine forest and sand dunes
- Golf Club Hainburg, Austria – Only 15 minutes from the hotel
- Welten Golf Club – Driving range with artificial lighting and golf academy available to practice without a golf green card
For all athletics fans, there are several running tracks around the hotel. See the map.
Part of the EuroVelo 6 route, the Danube Cycle Path from Donaueschingen, Germany to Budapest, Hungary passes right behind the hotel. Bratislava is a great city to be discovered on a bicycle. To order one for your stay, please contact the concierge.
If spectator sports are more your cup of tea, ice hockey is very popular thanks to the KHL (Kontinental Hockey League). HC Slovan, the Bratislava team, is a member.
For motor-sport lovers, there are also great places to spend your time in Bratislava. Enjoy off-road parcour and driving on a 45° slope, descending a hill at a speed of 2 to 3 km/h (1.2 to 1.9 mph) with the help of electronic controls and tilting 35° on the car‘s longitudinal axis.
The Slovakia Ring, only a 50-minute drive from the hotel, offers a great variety of motor-shows to watch and some even to take part in.
A lot of fun can be enjoyed at the “Divoká voda“ site, where you can try several water sport activities, such as rafting, surfing, wakeboarding, water- and jet-skiing and many others. The Water Slalom World Championship 2011 took place here.
The best place for hot summer nights and days is undoubtedly Wakelake with its two wakeboarding cable tows, beach and bar. It is a trending Bratislava party venue as well.
For more information and bookings please contact the concierge at +421 2 3223 8707 or email@example.comBack