Pure Pleasure in Kempinski Hotel Bristol - Restaurants and Bars
The best way to fill a hotel with life is most certainly excellent gastronomy. At a restaurant, brasserie or bar, you can look forward to a kitchen that is international and regional as well as creative and traditional at the same time.
- Restaurant Kempinski Grill: Restaurant Manager Dirk Hoffmann and Chef Frank Hokamp and his team welcome you every day from 12:00 noon with culinary creations of classic elegance and light sophistication, crowned by the traditional art of serving. For example, how about a "Currywurst with a difference"?
- Gobelin Halle: The ideal place to simply forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life, the Gobelin Halle is a refuge as well as a meeting point. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere in the cosy club chairs and enjoy Bristol High Tea.
- Restaurant Reinhard's im Kempinski: With its unique view of the Kurfürstendamm, Reinhard's im Kempinski is a popular meeting place for the city’s hustlers and bustlers on the most beautiful avenue in Berlin. From a hearty breakfast on the sun terrace to a homemade piece of cake, the fine German cuisine with Berliner specialities leaves no wish unfulfilled.
- Bristol Bar: Every day from 7:30pm, Bristol Bar serves up quality drinks and cocktails for every occasion.
- Bristol Summer Garden: Shady parasols, a light summer breeze and delicious drinks: all this and much more awaits you at the Bristol Summer Garden. As a highlight to your workday, the Bristol After-Work special will refresh your day. Starting 4 May 2015, daily from 12pm- 22pm.
T: +49 30 8843 40 | email@example.com