Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, in collaboration with leading international medical centre, Bangkok hospital, introduces its Medical Programme. The programme includes a stay in luxurious accommodation at the hotel, round-trip transfers to the hospital and a medical checkup at the hospital. It is valid from now through 31 December 2014.
What the package includes:
- Luxurious accommodation with a daily breakfast for two persons.
- Complimentary in-room Internet access.
- Complimentary selection of mini-bar items, including soft drinks and local beers (refilled daily).
- A round-trip transfer from Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok to Bangkok hospital.
- Selection one of treatment during the stay, A Royal Executive Cehckup or Micronutrients at Bangkok Hospital (The package are available for one person).
Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum stay of 3 nights is required.
- Minimum 7 days in advance reservation is required.
- Please provide guest's full name (as per passport) with date of birth and send to email@example.com at least 5 days prior to arrival to enable the hotel to make all necessary arrangements with the hospital.
- Guests are liable for all medical and related charges exceeding what is included in the package, in case where medical costs are covered by personal insurance company, which is accepted by Bangkok Hospital, the hospital will assist with processing the claim with the said insurance company.
- Credit card will be charged at the time of booking. All booking pre-paid, non-changeable and non-refundable; if cancellation occurs, guests forfeit full charges and taxes paid.
- Package cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- Offer is not applicable to groups.
- Additional night will be extended special room rate THB 6,800 for Deluxe room and THB 11,600 for Executive Suite room.
- Rates are per room, per nights and based on Single/Double occupancy.
- Rooms are subject to 10% service charge and 7% VAT.
- Offer is valid until 31 December 2014.
Price from: 18333.00 THB Book this Offer